All the information about scholarships 2016 for you

last date of scholarship form for 2013 14

In our website you will find all the information you need about last date of scholarship form for 2013 14 , we know how important education is and we work every day to provide you everything you need about last date of scholarship form for 2013 14.

Find your scholarship to study in one of the best university of the world

Here are the scholarships that better match the search you have done " last date of scholarship form for 2013 14 ", if the results obtained are not of your utility or you think that you need another useful information about looking for scholarships do not hesitate to browse through the menu to find the scholarship that better fits your needs.

Merit Scholarship for International Students at Curtin University in Australia, 2014

Curtin University offers Merit Scholarship for International Students in Australia. Scholarship is provided in the faculty of business, health sciences, humanities and science & engineering. This scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree level. Applicants must be citizens of Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, India, Kenya, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Zambia or Zimbabwe. Students cannot apply for this scholarship if they are a recipient of, or have applied for, any other Curtin University scholarship. The scholarship will provide 25% of the first year tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$10,000. The application will open…

Leer más >>

2014 Woodside Petroleum Engineering Scholarship in Australia

and Woodside’s recrutiment criteria). -Scholarships that pay for a student’s fees in a commonwealth supported place are paid in full for Australian citizens only. For New Zealand citizens and permanent residents 90% of the fees are paid and the student will be required to pay the remaining 10%. -Payments occur post census date each semester.  Payments will be made approximately mid-end April and September each year.More information about the fellowship:Duration:  Scholarship is offered for up to a maximum of 4 years (based on a full time study load of 100 creadit points each semester):Number of scholarships:  One Scholarship is offered….

Leer más >>

KSP Student Excellence Master’s Scholarship for International Students in France, 2014

Kuwait Program at Sciences Po and Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Sciences (KFAS) are funding KSP student excellence scholarships to graduate students admitted to Sciences Po and enrolled in master’s programs. Scholarships are open for all nationalities. The scholarship is offered for two years of study (up to 20,000 Euros total), on condition of completing the scholarship requirements. Multiple scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis in 2014-2015 and covers tuition fees (Each recipient is awarded up to 10,000 Euros per year). Application deadline is 4th February 2014.. The Kuwait Program at Sciences Po (KSP) is a partnership…

Leer más >>

GWP Ken Thiess Memorial Scholarships for Women Masters in Australia, 2014

Global Water Partnership (GWP) and the International River Foundation (IRF) offers Memorial Scholarships for Women candidates from developing countries. This scholarship is administered by the International water Centre. The scholarship is provided to undertake Masters in the field of Integrated Water Management at University of Queensland. To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must have at least five years of experience in the water sector managing Integrated Water Resource Management projects. Applicants must be a female, citizen of one of the GWP 84 partner countries. The application deadline is 13th September 2013.. Applications for the Global Water Partnership – Ken Thiess Memorial Scholarship is now open (until 13 September…

Leer más >>

Measuring Impact, ResM Studentship for UK/EU and Overseas Students in UK, 2013/14

studentship tenable for up to 2 years for master’s students. The research areas of this scholarship are: Not providedWho can apply to this scholarship? Applicants should have a degree in any subject and will be able to participate in appropriate masters level modules. · To be eligible for the studentship, candidates must be a UK/EU national who has been ordinarily resident in the EU for the previous 3 years. · Overseas applicants are eligible, but must fund the difference in fees between the Overseas rate (currently £ per annum) and Home/EU student rate. · a first or upper second (2:1) degree with…

Leer más >>